Air ambulance is surely the best way of transporting the patient or sufferer in case of medical emergencies as this way you get to avoid the road traffics, which in most cases is the cause of loss of the life.
But before you hire air medical transport, here is your list of questions to ask before you book the air ambulance:
1. What are the services offered by the air ambulance service provider?
2. What kind of medical escorts are there on the ambulance?
3. What types of medical equipments are on board in an air ambulance?
4. In case children need to be transported do they have pediatricians’ experts?
5. Is it possible to transport a patient who needs urgent organ transplantation?
6. How many members of the family can go together with the patient in the ambulance?
7. What are the accepted modes of payment?
8. What is the cost of the air ambulance services?
9. Is the air ambulance service provider regulated by the federal or state agencies?
10. What are the operating hours of the air ambulance service provider?
The answer to these ten questions will surely let you find the best and trusted air ambulance service providers.